FIRST TIME VISITOR INFORMATION
- As a first-time visitor to Immanuel Evangelical Church, you may always expect a friendly greeting from one of our ushers or greeters who will assist you with any of your needs or questions.
- We offer a free staffed nursery available for children under the age of 5 during our Sunday worship service. Children are also welcome to stay with you during the services.
- As an Evangelical Church, we practice open communion to anyone who has professed Jesus Christ as his or her Lord and Savior. We celebrate Holy Communion on the first Sunday of each month.
- Dress is a variety. It is normal to see people wearing jeans as well as more dressy attire.
- Sunday School for ages 2 through adults is held every week from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Questions regarding membership, baptism, confirmation, or weddings may be addressed to Interim Pastor Joe Kost.
- Visitors are encouraged to complete a visitor’s form which can be found in the small holder in the pew. Please put your completed form in the offering plate.
Image already added
Wider Church Affiliation
Our church is affiliated with the Evangelical Association of Reformed & Congregational Christian Churches (EA), a national, evangelical, post-denominational network of pastors and churches whose purpose is to help revitalize and reproduce healthy churches for Kingdom advancement. Please visit the EA’s website: www.evangelicalassociation.org for more information.